Service Desk Analyst
Brief overview: To provide support and Customer Services to external clients for applications developed by Procserve or where Procserve has been involved as part of a consortium.
Service Desk Support:
- Providing excellent Customer Service via the telephone and email system.
- Logging Incidents/Requests that are issued to the Service Desk over the phone or via email
- Provide user support, coaching/mentoring end-users in the working of the Procserve systems
- Maintaining the rapport with Customers by displaying a detailed understanding of their support requirements
- Maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory Customer resolution
- Proactively manage updates to all parties with Incident/Requests statuses through to resolution
- Develop and maintain communication skills appropriate to the environment
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedure
- Consistently meet Service Desk (KPI) Key Performance Indicators as set by the Service Manager
- Completing administrative tasks, including checking voicemails, logging and progressing Change Requests and Internal Change processes.
- Provide shift cover with current Service Desk operations between 08:00 – 18:00 Mon – Fri, flexibility on shift hours in the future would be advantages as the customer base for Procserve expands Globally
Personal and Team Development:
- Help develop and train other Service Desk Analysts, particularly New Starters to Procserve
- Identify training needs or requirements for yourself individually or for the team
- Comply with all company, department and customer
For more information on the role please click here
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com